“Your care is our expertise … “
DEVIOLETCARE specialises in Needs Based care for you and your loved ones in your own home.
We aim to provide competent, courteous and consistent service to all our clients. We also aim to provide a professional, reliable and responsive service tailored to suit the individual needs of our clients.
Our care workers undergo our rigorous recruitment selection and statutory vetting procedures. They undertake a comprehensive induction and mandatory training course during which they are assessed for competency prior to undertaking care work. Carers are monitored on ongoing basis by regular visits and assessments on site.
Our clients are local authority funded via direct payment, individual budgets and privately funded.
It makes sense to support loved ones in their choices and the overwhelming number of people would rather stay at home and remain as independent as possible.
There are four basic types of care we provide to our clients.
- Visiting care (domiciliary care) – where the carer comes for a specified amount of time on a regular basis.
- Live in care- where the carer lives at the client’s home 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Respite care – where the carer fills in for another carer or family member while they take a break either on a one off or regular basis.
- Convalescent care – where the carer visits or lives in while the client is recovering from an illness or operation.
- Adults – 18 -65 years old
- Elderly – 65 years old and over
All our services are bespoke – we will make a free initial visit to discuss your/your loved ones’ requirements within 24 hours of your request. We are completely flexible and can add or remove services as required.
Here are some of the types of services provided by DEVIOLETCARE
- Washing, shaving, hygiene and help generally in the bathroom.
- Dressing, choosing clothes to wear.
- Continence care.
- Management of medication.
- Mobility assistance with frames scooters etc.
- Monitoring of appropriate diet.
- Morning help with getting up.
- Evening help with going to bed.
- Coordinating GP visits and other professional attention.
- companionship and conversation.
- Entertainment and hobbies.
- Providing an escort for events such as church etc.
- Laundry and ironing.
- Housework such as bed – making, dusting and vacuuming.
- Hygiene in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Cooking meals, both with and for our clients as they require.
- Escort for shopping and other outing.
- Running errands such as picking up prescriptions or dry cleaning.
- Supervision or home maintenance visits.
- Postal services and making sure bills are paid.
- Recycling and rubbish removal.
- End of life care (palliative care).
- Dementia care.
- Convalescent care.